The Snatching Away - First Phase of t... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Adventist of Tomorrow » Doctrinal Discussions » Prophecy, End Time Events » The Snatching Away - First Phase of the Second Comming « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through July 20, 2003Bob Sands13 7-20-03  8:08 pm
Archive through July 22, 2003Carol Manzano13 7-22-03  9:01 am
Archive through July 22, 2003Carol Manzano13 7-22-03  7:26 pm
Archive through July 23, 2003Joe Allen13 7-23-03  9:12 pm
Archive through July 24, 2003Carol Manzano13 7-24-03  6:12 pm
Archive through July 26, 2003Carol Manzano13 7-26-03  10:11 am
Archive through August 1, 2003Carol Manzano13 8-1-03  9:26 am
Archive through August 3, 2003Carol Manzano13 8-3-03  3:28 pm
Archive through August 6, 2003Carol Manzano13 8-6-03  12:18 pm
Archive through August 9, 2003Carol Manzano13 8-9-03  6:13 pm
Archive through August 15, 2003Carol Manzano13 8-15-03  1:16 pm
Archive through August 21, 2003Carol Manzano13 8-21-03  3:41 pm
Archive through August 24, 2003Albert LeeSchulz13 8-24-03  9:01 am
Archive through August 26, 2003Marsha A. Adams13 8-26-03  11:15 am
Archive through August 26, 2003Carol Manzano13 8-26-03  8:20 pm
Archive through September 3, 2003Jodi Thiessen13 9-3-03  6:16 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Denise Gilmore (Denise)

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 12:48 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Just wanted to pop in Carol and let you know that this topic has been on my mind and will not leave me alone. Besides, this gives me an opportunity to say "Hello Carol***" :) Love you lots!

Just getting my mind back together to be able to think to read this study. I probably shouldn't be typing at all but it does keep us in touch a little more and also keeps my mind busy, right? :)

Last night, my mind was thinking about Jesus coming again (my mind is always thinking about this!), anyhow, since I haven't read the study yet I was thinking about the Thessalonians and how they had thought that they had missed out on.... (my mind might be remembering that wrong for all I know, should have opened my Bible first).....

Nevermind..I'll begin reading the study now. Praise God that my brain is back to somewhat working condition! Especially for this topic! This is going to be a blessing for me, thank you.

Lots of love to you Carol and may Peace abound in your household of hearts and throughout all of your loved ones. A "hello" to your son and his wife!

OKAY~~~~~~>Study time (this may take me a few days or more to catch up of course).

But I'm sure, infact KNOW, I have many questions. Well, that is unless this study explains all of them to me. This is going to be a blessing to be able to finally get to this study. The ONE I've really been wanting to study (along with the Romans study) and just couldn't due to 'brain fog' and circumstances.

Both of these studies are very very important to me. Although I have to admit that the Gospel is a bit easier to understand even with brain fog. Now I'm doubly blessed for being able to go into this study! Thank God and thank you Carol.

God is Good!!!

Blessings in Christ.

Denise, your sister in Him

Carol Manzano (Carol)

Posted on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 4:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Matt 24
23   Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24   For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25   Behold, I have told you before.
26   Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

Before I understood the millenial kingdom, these verses puzzled me. I thought, " Why would anyone fall for someone saying that He was in the dessert, or in secret chambers? WE know that when He comes, we will go up, and everyone else will be dead."
Now I realize that they knew that He will be here on earth at the 2nd coming. It's just that everyone will see Him come, and all those who are not "in Christ" will be here to greet Him.

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Jodi. I hope that He will come and take us to heaven before you have any more.

Denise Gilmore (Denise)

Posted on Saturday, September 6, 2003 - 12:27 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Happy Birthday Jodi!***

I stand in agreement with Carol on Jesus taking us before anymore birthdays,,,Amen to that Carol!.....ohhhhhh, now THAT would make my day!

You both are a blessing to me, thank you.

Your sister in Christ our Lord.

Denise

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration